Tuesday 3 May 2011

A few recent buys.

Being frustrated at my lack of fishing Ive decided to take it out on my credit card & here are some new additions I will be trying this season.

First off a new metal, I have personally not done well so far on this type of lure but the one below may just change all that (well one has to think positive!).

An Illex Kenubu - 20g & 5cm (a killer when small bait fish are about?)

Next up is a deep diving floater in Lazer Ayu (this little fella should run at 2 - 3m).

Daiwa Current Master DR - 93mm & 12g.

For a spot of dawn or dusk fishing I quite like an orange lure (hope this one will work for me).

A Daiwa Shore Line Shiner SL14-SG - 145mm & 19.5g.

I'm not too sure on this next one but theres no reason why it shouldn't work (especially on those gin clear days). Hopefully this needle fish pattern will be mistaken for a gar.



The Daiwa shore Line Shiner 17 FG - 170mm & 28g (needlefish pattern).

This should be a useful addition - the 120 is great, lets see how the 140 performs.

The Ima Sasuke 140mm & 20g in one of the candy patterns.

These should be useful too (the smaller Z Claw is a real killer) - I bought these to help keep visual contact with the lure (I find it easier to fish a topwater if I can see it - and who wants to miss seeing that take?).

The Zenith (Rosso Corsa) Z-Claw Medium 120mm & 28g.

I still have a couple of bits still on order......so watch this space!

5 comments:

  1. hello can you tell me from where did you get that shore liner needle fish pattern please?

    ReplyDelete
  2. For sure - I got it from PLAt in Japan!

    http://www.plat.co.jp/


    cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Daiwa Shore Line Shiner 17 FG is how it find?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Daiwa Shore Line Shiner 17 FG is how it find?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Emre - I got it from PLAt in Japan!

    http://www.plat.co.jp/

    ReplyDelete