Friday 9 September 2011

Next Trips............

Ive just booked a couple of trips in the hope of a fat autumn fish (way things have gone for me this year it’s a long shot, but you’ve got to be in it to win it & all that).
Last weekend of September I will be heading to Dorset, followed by a few days (possibly in Wales or Dorset) in early October. There's been talk about a late November trip to Ireland (planning would be at short notice on that one as the weather and fishing could go either way at that time of year).


I seriously cant wait to get out fishing again (its such a drag living so far from the sea sometimes but hey - that’s life!).

Hope you are all catching (but leave one for me!)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tom, I do not know if I could live in a city that when I got up I could not see the sea, I think it would not be complete
    Good luck to the fellow on his travels.
    Best regards to all.

    ReplyDelete