Monday 13 June 2011

Where did I go wrong?

Ever wonder where you went wrong with the parenting?

Well, my boy has finally decided just how boring bass fishing can be with dad - I must have gone wrong somewhere here (perhaps starting with something easier than lure fishing for bass?)

Boys with their toys.

Footballs the name of the game at the moment (always hoped he would sign up with BASS not the DFB lol), anyway I can always live in hope that he goes far in footbal, and can buy me a boat full of tackle one day.

Lures - learning the hard way....

How can this not be better than chasing a ball?

If you have a look around the forums there are some great young lure fishermen out there so dont despair - give it a go (you may have more luck than me).

Off to order a rod now (more on that later).

Tight Lines!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Tom,

    Fantastic blog tom, love it !!
    Great pics an reads man !!

    (want to follow you but this option have a error on my acount)

    Cheers Harold

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers Harold! (its a start anyway lol).

    Looking forward to seeing you in August (still trying to talk the English boys into coming over) - my cars booked so I will be there! - might even catch a fish this time lol

    Tight Lines!

    Tom

    ReplyDelete