Sunday 31 July 2011

Teasing & Rubber.

I've just been having a bit of a tidy-up in all the boxes and bags Ive accumulated over the years & found a bunch of Sbirolinos and a few flies.
Although I have caught before on Sbirolinos before, I haven't used them that much, but as the fishing might be hard going next trip (Holland where the fishing has been a bit tough recently as far as I can tell) I may well give them another go.



Something else I have neglected, is using flys as teasers with both hard and soft baits (again something I intend to try in Holland if the fish are few and far between).

I will be taking a bunch of softs with me as they fish very well there (just picked up this nifty Illex bag for the softs).






Also new is the Lucky Craft ESGII 3.0g - 30g, 8'7" I recently bought (model code is 871XHXXF). The rod looks great & I cant wait to give it a go. Sorry if the pictures are a bit iffy.








Anyway keep an eye on the blog for more stuff soon!

Oh and happy fishing to all..................!

No comments:

Post a Comment