Monday 12 December 2011

And a second winner..........(IMA Popkey)

Our second winner is Daniel Pereira from Portugal (please post your address in the comments box Daniel & I will ship your lure asap by registered post).Keep an eye on the blog guys (there are a couple of more prizes coming up soon).

I will free up the comments in a few minutes.

Thanks to all who are taking part (& well done Daniel).

PS for those who are counting the posts I have taken the second answer by Kes:
Tom, Great competition! I hope that it sparks a decent number of replies. JDM = Japanese Domestic Market C&R = Catch and Release Kes
By Kes on Win a lure! on 11/12/11   (I had to chose which comp to put this in & Kes goes without but its all good fun).

1 comment:

  1. cool this game ;)

    for me JDM
    is Japan Domestic Maniac hahahahaha

    ReplyDelete