Monday 2 January 2012

Cracking start to 2012 for Joe.......!

Good Buddy Joe (Adrian) has had  a cracking start to 2012 and landed this beauty in Dorset!


Now that's a top fish in anybody's books!!

Joe really deserved a double with all the time he has put in over the last couple of years - mission completed! - well done mate!

Below is another he caught (I think he had 4 fish for about 20lb in a few casts!



I know Joe is still buzzing (who wouldn't be?) - Joe's blog can be found here:

Thanks to Joe for the pics (and the great story behind them) - you are the man!

3 comments:

  1. Nice fish ..really nice a great start to 2012

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tom,

    my first time here, nice bass you got there ;)

    And pictures as well.

    I add your blog in my list, hope its ok with you.

    Best regards, Matos

    ReplyDelete