Friday 20 January 2012

Robs new book......

For the German speakers amongst you, good fishing buddy Rob Staigis has just released his first book (I don't have a copy yet but will be getting one asap).


Well done Rob! (I'm sure its not easy to write something like this). The book isn't dedicated to lure fishing & covers most aspects of hunting the elusive Labrax and as mentioned is in German.

I hope to be fishing in the UK with Rob later this year (Robs web page can be found here http://www.wolfsbarsch.com/ ). Rob also runs very popular bass fishing tours in Holland a few times each year - demand is high so book early!

Happy fishing to you all!

2 comments:

  1. Hello,
    If you want to spend some days in Portugal I have a familiar house with a pool (50m2)located about 22 KM from the sea (North Zone) and the possibility to go on fishing by boat on estuaries or pedestrian control fishing on beach or estuaries(Sea bass, Trout and Salmon). I´ve good conditions to offer this, but I never did it before. I´m still making some Works on the house, but I´m thinking to rent it and offer fishing programs to good repute anglers, or families.
    The house is T1, have park,fireplace, heating, air conditioned, garden, Internet, TV, complete Kitchen WC, etc.... I can send photos of it by your request.
    I intend to participate my self on the fishing programs by boat (I´m a enthusiastic angler too) and other gastronomic/cultural ones if you suggest.
    Regards
    Paulo Carvalho
    paulojfrcarvalho@net.sapo.pt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for that Paulo / if we do visit Portugal we will give zou a shout :) try advertising it on one of the UK plugging forums - always people interested there too!)

    ReplyDelete